Saturday, October 15, 2005

rabbit caught

Last night Mum & Dad came over for dinner before we went into town to see Wallace & Gromit and the Curse of the Were-Rabbit. It was faboulously fun, and had Mum laughing almost continuously aided by the chap in the row behind. I'm not sure whether the Americans will understand a number of the multitude of "in-jokes" but there was certainly enough to generate laughs for everyone.

After the film we went to my favourite cocktail bar of the moment on New Road. They make a mean Pavillion Royale (which made me feel very James Bond!) and which I only managed to spill one of. Unfortunately I got a little carried away with the gesticulating and managed to overturn my second one. Of course, I blame the table, it had nothing to do with the quantity of alchol at all!

In view of all that, today has been quiet and restful whilst I recover, well except for the many home improvement noises coming from various houses along the street. Obviously today is a day for DIY. My poor head!

No comments: