Sunday, October 16, 2005

sunday lunch

This afternoon I went for Sunday lunch with Lyndsey, Jim, Giles and Keith (who was surprisingly quiet). Lyndsey's new sofa arrived this week, and it's lush! The purple sofa of softiness, that I can imagine I will spend many a comfy evening sitting on, with my legs sticking out at 90 degrees, my feet unable to touch the floor. Mmmm, nice.

Lunch was good. We went to the Druids on Ditchling Road, and drank Magners Irish Cider. Tasty stuff. I haven't had cider for a long time, but was pleasantly surprised. We planned a trip to the newly refurbished De La Warr pavilion in Bexhill, which looks like it has been done very nicely. Lyndsey and I both love Art Deco, so it'll be really interesting to see.

Typically, as soon as we got to the last inch of cider, the rain started. Yuck. Still at least the DIY has stopped!

No comments: